GET A FREE ATTORNEY
CALL (520) 882-8080
Or fill out the form below:
Personal Injury Lawyers
Need immediate help? Call us at (520) 882-8080.
The personal injury lawyers at Hollingsworth Kelly Law Firm know that serious injuries can be costly and have lasting effects on victims and their families, physically, financially and emotionally. Unfortunately, these events are often life-changing and can result from:
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Trip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Swimming Pool Accidents and Drownings
- Horse/Arena Accidents
- Child Injuries
Choosing the Best Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been injured, selecting the best attorney for your case requires careful consideration. Odds are, you’ve never hired an injury lawyer before. The key things you want to look for are an attorney with experience, dedication, and availability.
Based in Tucson, our award-winning, Arizona-native attorneys are dedicated to assisting individuals and families who have suffered financial losses, physical injuries, and emotional suffering because of another party’s negligence or wrongdoing. We have over 50 years combined experience representing injury victims throughout the greater Tucson area.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Hollingsworth Kelly
- Proven Experience and Results
- Over 50 Years of Combined Legal Experience Handling Personal Injury Cases
- Seasoned, Aggressive Trial Attorneys With Over 60 Years of Combined Courtroom Experience
- Award-Wining Personal Injury Lawyers Who Obtain Verdicts And Settlements Exceeding Millions of Dollars
- Named as a Best Law Firm In U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers Since 2012
- Attorneys Who Are Certified Specialists in Injury And Wrongful Death Litigation by the State Bar of Arizona
- Highly Skilled and Trained Negotiators
- Caring, Compassionate, Client-Centered Legal Services
- Contingency Fees – You Don’t Pay Attorney Fees Unless We Recover Compensation For You
- A Network Of Resources Established Through Decades Handling Personal Injury Cases
Award-Winning Trial Lawyers
We believe every person injured through no fault of their own deserves sound, experienced, trusted legal counsel regardless of their financial situation.
Our experienced trial lawyers in Tucson provide free consultations and accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means, if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of another person or entity, call Hollingsworth Kelly for a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Settlements and Verdicts for: Personal Injury
Legal Malpractice: A 44-year-old man is accused of rape. Attorney with little criminal law experience accepts appointment as defense counsel. She fails to adequately investigate evidence disclosed by the prosecution. Her client is convicted and sent to prison. During the appeals process his new attorney discovers evidence proving his innocence. Client is released from prison after five years. Malpractice claim against criminal defense attorney resulted in confidential settlement.
Personal Injury: After having mechanical work performed on his truck, client returned to the tire shop because of substandard repair work. When the tire manager refused to repair the vehicle that day, client became loud and disorderly. After the manager asked client to step outside, a scuffle ensued, with the manager throwing client to the ground. He stomped on client’s left ankle several times, causing a hairline fracture of the heel. A pre-trial offer of $25,000 was made. Verdict: $360,000.