Hollingsworth Kelly is pleased to announce that Michael F. Kelly has been certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death.
To become a certified specialist, the State Bar requires an attorney to have demonstrated experience in the specialized area of law including:
– Admission to the practice of law for five years;
– Admission to the State Bar of Arizona for two years immediately preceding submission of the certification application;
– Devotion of at least fifty percent of a full-time practice to the specialty area;
– Substantial involvement in the certification area for four of the six years immediately preceding submission of the application;
– And submit to peer review and pass a written examination.
“Mike is a highly skilled attorney and he became a certified specialist in personal injury and wrongful death more quickly than anyone else I know,” said founding partner Louis Hollingsworth.
Mr. Kelly’s practice focuses exclusively on personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
Prior to becoming a personal injury attorney, Mr. Kelly was a deputy county attorney for the Pima County Attorney’s Office, concentrating on homicide and gang prosecutions.
Mr. Kelly received his J.D. from the James E. Rogers College of Law and B.S., magna cum laude, from the University of Arizona.